View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 16:29   #471
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Ignore the haters dilli till they walk in your shoes they have no right to judge. Take my illness I'm very ill with it yet there are people who only have a few flare ups, then there is peanut he is far worse than me. I may look ok and if I hear one more time oh look at you I bet you have no trouble buying clothes when I want to scream actually I do it is not nice having to look in the children's department for clothing when your a 48 year old woman. Some people really need to think before they make comments they know nothing about.

I say ignore the haters and embrace the people who understand.
Yep a prejudiced mind is a closed mind weenie...

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
From all I see/hear from various sources I don't trust a fair assessment to take place.

I may think I'm a genuine case but plenty in here and some other people I know don't.
One of the main things is to make sure you have up to date medical information stating how much your condition affects you on a daily basis and the daily needs you have because of it as PIP is not the awarded for the condition itself but on how you are affected by your medical conditions.