View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 14:37   #219
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Keep dreaming Andrew.
It's a fact, I'm not saying I want it.

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
lol, is that really worth the website it's hosted on? Theresa May showed it's not. I bet she wished the Act was more robust than it turned out to be.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Quote:
Davis allies accused of smearing PM’s husband
Allies of David Davis were accused of smearing Theresa May’s husband last night as they claimed that Philip May was urging the prime minister to resign.
A close friend of the Brexit secretary said that “those who love” May want her to take the initiative and stand down.
May and her husband are travelling to Switzerland next week for a walking holiday in the country where Margaret Thatcher used to relax. Friends of Davis are openly speculating that she could use the trip to decide to walk away from Downing Street. She used a hiking holiday in Wales at Easter to reverse her opposition to a general election.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...band-0r3mk6g9h