View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 00:59   #2112
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I was listening to a financial expert explain exactly WHY the predictions are so negative. He didn't say whether he was pro eu or anti, but I would argue that whether he is pro or anti is almost irrelevant as I suspect he was telling the truth.
Do you know why the predictions are so negative? Simple. The government is releasing almost nothing about their plans (apart from the odd soundbite and repeating the frankly meaningless phrase "Brexit Means Brexit"). As such, in the absence of any actual hard info, the experts have to go for a worst-case scenario, to ensure their clients are ready. In short "Expect the worst, hope for the best".
Predictions are Predictions. No one has the ability to predict the truth at all. But here is the truth, UK managed before the existence of EU and it can manage again.

I'm surprised these so called financial experts, have nothing to say about what they think of the EU blocks sustainability, with less countries paying in than those who get paid out, this to me is a financial catastrophe waiting to happen.