View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 16:17   #4298
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
You can try an over the counter drug called Buscopan which will help with stomach cramps and pain associated with IBS. Also try and do a food diary of some kind to narrow down what food or ingredient could be causing the problem. Luckily IBS can be controlled with a change of diet and lifestyle. At least you don't have to have a colonoscopy so that's good.
l will have to try that peanut but l just have to make sure it does not interact with all my other medication's.

l have changed my diet quite considerably and try to avoid foods that set it off and l have much smaller meals then l was having as he seems to think that all the stressful events that had happened in the last 10 months have set it off and sadly there have been a few of them.

Yes not having a colonoscopy was a relief as he said he was very wary of doing one of them because of my other complex medical conditions.