View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:04   #1550
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

It's not a joint Infowars production. It's probably their own documentary that they cut in C4 stuff.

I am a big fan of the author that went in with him to Bohemian Grove, Jon Ronson, and he disputes a lot of Alex Jones account. It was actually Ronson who was the reason they went in as he was researching for the book 'Them', and it's worth reading.

Alex Jones has changed a lot. His big break come from the 9/11 truther movement that said it was a false flag. He and Paul Jospeh Watson, who I am assuming you'll also be familiar with, spent their time in that world. It's strange to now those conspiracies have shifted to believing that these attacks are real (which of course they are). They've successfully latched onto this alt-right movement and were big proponents of the Obama birther stuff. It's an interesting dynamic.

The documentary shows the channel 4 people actually with Alex jones and the 0ccult ritual was filmed. Have you actually seen the documentary that I posted?