View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 19:04   #1700
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So no denial then that you have issues with democracy, seeing as you consistently mock how people vote and refuse to accept the decision because, you do not agree with it?

And no, thread is not closing, I just will not engage in further debate of an argument done to death already. You keep bringing it up because, lets face it, all your other weak arguments of 'Brexit will be a failure' or 'it's a mistake' have been obliterated by others.
Think you've gone off on one there a bit Mick, which is unlike you I must admit ! The news story I linked to was about Boris telling porkies (again) this morning, nothing about the result of the referendum.
However, whatever the result people are still entitled to an opinion with out having a character assassination/abuse. I'm not the only one, you do it to anyone that disagrees with you on whatever subject. The forum would be a bit boring if only those that had the same views as you posted?
Whatever love, hugs and peace as always