View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 13:51   #1681
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Agreed. I find it amusing that those who like this ruling which apparently limits the freedom of EU member states is being applauded by some Brexiters.
The inevitability of rulings like this is one of the reasons I voted Leave. Anyone who still doesn't understand that the EU is on a one-way ticket to statehood in its own right is being wilfully blind.

Now we're leaving, of course, I am content for the EU to organise itself in any way that gives maximum advantage to us as a third party. If any other member states decide they don't like the EU's direction of travel, they are welcome to follow us out the door.