View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 11:00   #1445
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I think the best thing that Trump could do is to shut down his social media account and spend a bit more time thinking about what he says and does. I dare say there are many decent people around him who're pulling their hair out with frustration.
I think he needs to fire some of his staff. Get some who'll tell him when he is going off the reservation and filter his twitter feed. There is no way a competent staff with permission to control his twitter account would have allowed that tweet about Obama tapping his phones or the suggestion he has taped his conversations with Corney.