View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 12:28   #1274
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
The last time you asked you were told that VM doesn't cover the Aberdeen area and that the former Smallworld coverage of Ayrshire (not actually Ayr) is fed from Glasgow, so takes the same services as Glasgow.

For clarity:

Glasgow & Uddingston regions carry STV2 Service ID 10140.
Edinburgh 1 & Falkirk regions carry STV2 Service ID 10151.
Dundee & Perth regions don't carry STV2.

Feel free to ask about Aberdeen again in the next few weeks, but that answer isn't going to change any time soon.
STV2 says they are in talks with Virgin Media - but not seen any update since I last ask.

Also any thing happen last night as Total Channel want up by one for about 5mins or so.

Then my box rebooted at about 5.30am.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well if you listen to OB that wise sage of this forum its coming soon...
You will win lotto before that channel launches on Virgin Media.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info