View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 16:55   #1406
Mr Banana

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Sigh. Total BS remark as usual from you.

I do not worship anybody, I just balance the debate because I am fed up of the lefties mocking democracy over Trump and or Brexit.

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

No. After 8 years, the period of time being the key here. He was a crap President. Drawing a red line over Syria but then doing nothing. He was a weak President. Continued to let Kim Fat-Un, in North Korea spin his threats and did nothing when he launched several under ground Nuclear tests in the Korean Peninsula.

GOP Complaining about him being totally justified for just being a sitting duck and lame President.

Trump, several months in office and the liberal, journalistic world is in meltdown, who will not accept she lost, should have chosen Bernie Sanders then, they backed the wrong horse and lost.

Democrats have nothing, they are in a minority in both chambers of Congress and they lost the White House, the only thing they have left is to piss and moan and protest and jump with the liberal journalists, whenever they think they have a negative scoop and all they care about is impeachment because they cannot accept she lost.
There you go again Mick, trying to stereotype people, I don't like Trump and voted for Brexit so am I a leftie or just someone who thinks Trump in an absolute runt?