View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 12:41   #412
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
there is no evidence to equate the current labour leadership with the Nazis.
I disagree. Communists have been responsible for far more deaths than the Nazis. McDonnell is a communist (marxist).
I’ve just seen Nazi banners in Trafalgar Square. Well, almost

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I've wanted to ask you this before but couldn't find the appropriate words, still can't so I'll just blurt it out, did they murder your grandfather because of the SS affiliation?
That's ok. He had no SS affiliation (that was my father). They were going to murder my grandfather because he was the local magistrate and a sucessful farmer. His life was saved by a Jewish chap that they bumped into on the way to the forest who convinced the communist soldiers that they had the wrong man.

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Mod comment - please do not use an * to replace a letter to avoid the swear filter
Soz

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
He's the polar opposite of a nazi which I think is the point, such an extreme view wouldn't be given the air time but the exact opposite extreme view is
Exactly

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Will JC not be gone soon anyway?
Doubt it!