View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:17   #378
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
She's the best Prime Minister since Tony Blair and the best Conservative PM since Margaret Thatcher.
Personally l am not impressed with her as everything she says she then contradicts by doing totally the opposite but then most politicians seem to have that disease it seems.

The one thing with Maggie even though l was not a great fan of her was she was strong which is something modern politicians despite big waving placards and slogans are not IMO as that is just pure utter ******** unless one believes everything they see or read..

As for Mr Blair well l think we know what is going to be on his epitath when he dies.

---------- Post added at 12:10 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post

tory for me i have this thing in my head that says we need a strong and stable government
Pure rubbish dreamed up by her advertising spin doctors IMO.

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
your right it's none of my business that you vote labour

Whoever one votes for is their own personal private business but whoever one votes for they should be respected for their decision whether they vote for the Tories , Labour , The Libs , UKIP or the Monster raving loony party as IMO childish insults by a very small minority lower the tone of what should be reasoned adult debates on the important issues of the day.