View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 13:49   #87
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: United Airlines: Passenger violently removed due to overbooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No, but you are still dealing with a potential head trauma, his head hitting the arm rest and I am sure I read it was hit with such force that it knocked him out briefly. He could have had a bleed on the brain for all we know, we cannot see that without scans/x-rays.

In any case, you do not pay for a service and expect to get assaulted when you have done nothing wrong.

Anyway, CEO has come out and now said that they will not use any force to remove passengers in future and I am pretty sure all other Airlines will not go down this route either but I am sure all others would have managed their overbooking issues better.

This now gives the upper hand to passengers because the BUMP offer, in cases of overbooking will now have to be so lucrative to encourage being BUMPED from that specific flight.
As I said, just making the point that head injuries frequently look far worse than they are. Of course other injuries are quite possible, including internal ones nothing to do with his head. Time will tell what injuries he has and how they were caused.

Last edited by Osem; 12-04-2017 at 14:31.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote