View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 18:51   #1104
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Nunes has recused himself because he essentially lost the confidence of the committee, which still contains Republicans, after he went straight the White House when he 'discovered' the FISA warrant intercepts might have contained records from members of the Trump transition team. It's meant to be a independent and bi-partisan committee. The Senate one for example has been a lot more professional.

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Utter rubbish on both accounts. He did not deliver on healthcare at all. I don't call tripling bills a better system at all and neither do my American friends who says he lied and made it worse! As for the economy, the debt doubled under his Administration.
Many Democrats would agree the rising premiums are a problem. It's certainly not perfect. However many people before couldn't afford it at all. More Americans have health insurance, people with pre-existing conditions can no longer be denied coverage and all insurances have to meet a basic standard of coverage rather than trying to screw over their clients. That to me, and presumably to the Americans who now have coverage, is an improvement.

If it was such a failure then it would be easier to overturn but it turns out Americans like some of Obamacare if not the recent premium rise. Trump has he would make it cheaper, not remove people's insurance, and that is quite difficult.