View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 17:12   #1067
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
And there in the bolded part lies the crux. Some

It's disgusting the way some english born people live, what should we do about that kick them out? To where?

I'm not sure how far 'oop north' you are Mick?. But Middlesbrough has a fairly high percentage of migrants and I've never witnessed similar behaviour. and I have friends living in some of the rougher areas (Port Clarence, Park End, Grovehill to name but three) in fact whenever I have seen trouble in Middlesbrough it's been caused by local yobbos

There needs to be a balanced subjective view taken. But alas i think this is something that wont happen
Come to Leeds then you'll see the state of Harehills infact I think the Leeds inner east police team have forgot about other areas they are supposed to cover for their region.

While I agree with the statement you make about our own yobs so lets deal with them and stop wasting resources on those that shouldn't be here. This is the reason we have inbred yobs because the police force and local councils can't deal with them for all the others abusing this country.