View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 21:35   #1043
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
that's the attitude that contributed to taking you out of the EU just ignoring what others want is not a wining strategy ,any hoo its just a passport it only see's the light of day at check points what does it matter what it looks like
I don't think the colours of the passport was a concern for many brexiters and that the few who do seem obsessed with it, probably the same people who want to go back to imperial units, are unrepresentative of other Brexiters. I think it would be a symbolic indiction of the future if we went for a bold redesign as opposed to going back to the past.

It's just a minor area I think Remainers can start to have input on the country we want rather than worrying about the last battle.

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
No doubt there'll be the cries of 'arrogant British' again. Yawn...
IIRC This kind of thing happens a lot. The seas are disputed so they move into our waters and we chase them off. The press is more alert right now because they're getting excited at hyping the prospect of a conflict with Spain.