View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 23:42   #949
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Good grief you think that is inflammatory?

What do you expect when you make silly comments that he 'Should have read the bill instead of spending time at his golf course' and then another that his 'tax reforms will only benefit billionaires', when he has stated his intentions for lowering tax is for all. I was making an assertion that you were just being negative and or having a negative agenda. I could say this is not debating for debating sake.

No you both haven't, you have provided opinions, opinions is not evidence, as I said in my last post.

That Obamacare is to continue on and get worse. Premiums will rise again this year and lots of Americans will be even more out of pocket, cannot really call it the Affordable Care Act, when it's not affordable, when premiums shoot up by $900 - $1,500 extra on top of what Americans are already paying per month for an average size family!
And if they are on lower incomes, they get refunds on those premiums.

Obamacare is so awful, 20 million more people have health cover than before it's creation...

And the AHCA was so good that 24 million people were forecast to lose cover under it.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 25-03-2017 at 23:45.