View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 21:33   #947
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
This is an example of argument, not discussion:

"Care to show..." is a leading and inflammatory statement
Good grief you think that is inflammatory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1
Adding a put-down to the poster "or is this more of your negative agenda working overtime?" is what people do in arguments, not discussions. It is irrelevant to the debate.
What do you expect when you make silly comments that he 'Should have read the bill instead of spending time at his golf course' and then another that his 'tax reforms will only benefit billionaires', when he has stated his intentions for lowering tax is for all. I was making an assertion that you were just being negative and or having a negative agenda. I could say this is not debating for debating sake.

Quote:
I've provided what I know, as has Maggie. Trump did seem to be unaware that the bill contradicted his election promises until his opponents pointed this out to him.
No you both haven't, you have provided opinions, opinions is not evidence, as I said in my last post.

Quote:
What do you think is more likely?
That Obamacare is to continue on and get worse. Premiums will rise again this year and lots of Americans will be even more out of pocket, cannot really call it the Affordable Care Act, when it's not affordable, when premiums shoot up by $900 - $1,500 extra on top of what Americans are already paying per month for an average size family!