View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 15:55   #69
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Terrorist Attack Near Parliament, London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
May said London is the greatest city on earth.

oh shut up you arrogant British idiots. it's not the greatest city on earth at all.
I'd say that it is, but I'm biased

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Possible attack foiled in Belgum
Quote:
A man has been arrested in the Belgian city of Antwerp after trying to drive his car into a crowd on a busy shopping street on Thursday morning, forcing pedestrians to jump out of the vehicle’s way.

Police stopped the French-plated car and arrested the driver this morning, apparently preventing an intended terror attack Thursday morning. Belgian newspaper 7Sur7 reports “weapons” were found inside the red Citroen car, and that bomb disposal engineers are presently on site.

The vehicle had been identified as suspicious by security services after it drove at high speed through a shopping street in Antwerp. The car was subsequently intercepted at the port of Antwerp and the driver arrested.

The mayor of Antwerp Bart De Wever called a press conference Thursday afternoon, calling the event a “possible attack”.