View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 09:40   #321
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: BREXIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
By treasonous, I take that as those you stubbornly refuse to believe we are going to leave the EU, and try to delay what was demanded by the Leavers.
Quite. The likes of Mandelscum, the Kinnockios, Bliar, John (I'm a failure) Major. Ken Clarke. All those who have sold their souls to Brussels and are collecting the cheques.

Selling out your country to foreign powers. Giving foreign powers the right to enforce their laws, tax our people but spend the money elsewhere, their idea of justice etc. All this is treachery of the worst kind. IMHO.