View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:20   #547
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Everything becomes a left-leaning, anti-Trump, entity as soon as they criticise him.

Anyway I suspect going forward it will be pointless to criticise Trump as we all know full well I'll never have direct access to the literal invoices billed to the U.S Government. I am not even sure how they even bill things like Air Force One. For that matter I won't have direct access to most U.S Government paperwork.

I will point out that this wasn't a standard applied to other Presidents. We've critised others based on leaks and news reports, few of us have direct access to the information, and when we were talking of Clinton's donations we didn't have direct links to the source material either.
Maybe that's because they chose to criticise and often exaggerate virtually everything he's said and done in a clear attempt to demonise him and bring him down. He's well and truly had the Farage treatment - it didn't work here and it doesn't look like it's working there. I reckon that a great many Americans no longer believe what the hostile media has to say about Trump whether it's true or not.