View Single Post
Old 18-02-2017, 18:54   #2900
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
Having a V6 installed sometime Tuesday morning, to run alongside a TiVo box. Just a quick question for those of you who have had a similar install. I have Series Links that will need to be transferred to the V6, as this will be in the main viewing room. Does this take long? Tuesday evening is my "heavy load" recording night (currently 4 programmes recording concurrently, with the TiVo rescheduling one), so it would be handy to have the V6 up and running on these Series Links by the evening.
It's a bit unpredictable how long it takes. I'd suggest you manually set up series links for the things on Tuesday just in case.

Although if you can connect your old box to your SuperHub, you'll be able to watch its recordings on the V6 anyway
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote