View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 11:16   #179
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
@ Nomadking - Think you missed my edit to the post you quoted.

Anyway, what's wrong was it was based on a dossier full of lies. MP's voted accordingly. Blair's claiming the referendum result was flawed and needs to be changed for the same reason. A tad hypocritical I reckon but then Bliar is one of the biggest hypocrites of all.

I know all that. Parliament was misled that's what I'm saying. Bliar misled parliament yet he has the audacity to challenge the outcome of the referendum on the basis that he truth wasn't told.
Blair knows what dodgy dossiers look like so he's probably trying to redeem himself having seen the dodgy dossier compiled by BoJo and friends.