View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 21:22   #149
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
This is not about the June referendum. We're all leavers now. I've said that for a long time now but it's probably timely to repeat it.
I'm not preaching to anyone. From time to time, like others I post excerpts from articles. I think it's important to understand the ongoing issues around Brexit. It's important to know that if we did a hard Brexit, things like the air traffic agreements would cease to exist. To pretend these issues don't exist is not a sensible approach and is unrelated to the way anyone cast their vote back in June.
Finally, no one really knows what to expect when we leave the EU as the negotiations have not even begun and the situation is unprecedented.
an every day doom fest is that the definition of time to time