View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 10:19   #20
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Hundreds attend protest after 3 cyclists killed on streets of London in under a w

You'll never convince bicyclists that they too have a duty of responsibility, they want it all one way only - all the rights and none of the responsibilities.

Makes me sick.

Oh I too am a bicyclist on occasion, and many many of them are pure *******s, riding like its the tour de france, riding into pedestrians who dare to cross on crossings legally, the me me me only attitude.
, I'd make it mandatory to pass some sort of test and have 3rd party insurance too. I'd also make it compulsory for them to use cycle lanes where they exist.

So sick of these not using something that cost millions, eats into already sparse road space and then arrogantly say " you I'll ride where I like' freeloading ****. There's a reason these cycle ways exist, it's like pavements, its to separate different speeds of traffic.

[Admin Edit(Mick): Offensive, filter avoiding Language removed]

Last edited by techguyone; 13-02-2017 at 10:23.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote