View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 17:13   #2865
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I honestly give up

If it makes you feel better let's just say it's well written , no wonder standards of journalism are slipping with readers like you.

Let's accept we have differing expectations when it comes to facts and leave it there because I seriously lost the will to go any further.

THE END.
I'm not sure whether you are deliberately missing the point here. I have merely tried to establish whether you have detected more inaccuracies in the report than you have highlighted. In the absence of an answer, then I think I must conclude not.

The issue is about whether one box is better than the other. I think we agree there's not much in it.

Now, that's the end.

OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote