View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 15:49   #2859
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
You see nothing wrong

The article was written in February 2017 , Sky has been broadcasting UHD 2160p at 50fps since August 16 so clearly HDMI 2.0 , I'd say poorly written.
I said it was 'a little harsh'. So what else was wrong with it, or are you just drawing attention to that particular issue?

If you cannot find anything else wrong with the article, then it seems to me that the Sky Q and Virgin's V6 are pretty well on a par with each other, which was the point being made. They both have their differences, which leaves people the choice to go for whichever suits them. That's a good thing, right?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote