View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 12:09   #79
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Row erupts over David Davis' 'sexist' texts about Labour MP Diane Abbott
Brexit Secretary David Davis sparked a sexism row over claims he sent a text message which appeared to say he would not try to kiss Labour's Diane Abbott because he is "not blind".
The storm blew up after it was reported that the shadow home secretary told Mr Davis to "f*** off" after he seemed to lean in to try to embrace her in a Commons bar.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3464711.html
Yep. This story just gets better

Quote:
After the incident, Mr Davis exchanged text messages with another Tory MP regarding the incident, according to the Mail on Sunday.

The newspaper reported that the friend texted Mr Davis, saying: "Cannot believe you made an attempt to give DA (Diane Abbott) a hug!"

The Cabinet minister replied: "Didn't, but the myth grows. I whispered in her ear, 'Thanks for your vote' - hence the 'F off'. I am not blind."
link