View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 23:24   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Hundreds attend protest after 3 cyclists killed on streets of London in under a week

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2017-...-under-a-week/

Isn't it about time Cyclist learnt to listen what members of the Public are really saying.

Its no good cyclist complaining that they need cycling Lanes and more freedom in London or any home City in the UK.

Cyclist must learn that they cannot always have it there own way. Yes, cyclist do get killed on the road.
Only on Friday, l saw with my own eyes cyclist trying to get between a Van and a Car with two large bags on his cycle rack. And the vehicles were moving.

How ridiculous can you get. Cyclist need to think - we need LIGHTS, Hi Vis. As some lights are only small.

Then at least they have protection.

And before members start saying Arthur is whinging. I cycle daily up to or 6 hours per day in my job.

I have Hi Vis and lights - two at the front and two at the rear.

I have seen cyclist go through red lights, cycle on the pavement. Make the public move out the way - when on the pavement.

CYCLING ON THE FOOTWAY IS AN OFFENCE Cycling need education on cycling.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote