View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 20:15   #458
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My my you do seem to have a ongoing grudge against Virgin it seems.
After the way they treated me bud they could be the only broadband provider in the world i still wouldn't touch them, don't get me wrong the vm guys/women that post on here are a great bunch and it's a pity all vm staff aren't like them.

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
That's a great offer, but it just shows you that ppl like myself are being ripped off, as we are paying over £100 for the very same or similar package, and looks like we are subsidising new customers!
i agree it's same with BT had the price rise email today i phoned to negotiate they offered me 50p off to start with i kindly said no i'll go to talktalk for £27pm 38mbs.
BT suddenly found a offer on my account tv,btsport,upto 80mb infinty2 for £36.99pm 24 month contract ut these companies have price rises every 12 months or so so in a year i can re-negotiate.