View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 17:18   #77
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I don't care how the authorities calculate the murder rate, I am talking about public perception.

Joe Public looks at the number not the statistics. Trump could well be looking at it the same way IDK.
The key indicator for the success of a hotel is its occupancy rate. Hotels are Trump's business so he knows what a rate is even if you believe the public don't.

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Yemen Withdraws Permission for U.S. Antiterror Ground Missions

Now let me get this right. The military wanted to carry out this raid but Obama wouldn't sanction it preferring to leave it up to Trump.

Trump said OK as the military had planned it all and (presumably) made the decision based on what the military had informed him.

The operation went pear shaped and it's Trump's fault?

WTF.
Obama judged the raid not to be sensible so decided against it. Trump decided differently with catastrophic results. Ultimately, it's his fault but he's learning that you can't delegate things in the way that you can in business.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 08-02-2017 at 17:23.