View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 17:56   #2798
OLDGOLD
cf.addict

OLDGOLD will become famous soon enoughOLDGOLD will become famous soon enoughOLDGOLD will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Hi

I've just had two V6 STBs installed today and I'm wondering if somebody could help me with a couple of questions.

Firstly...My Shows. I have nothing recorded yet, but have set up a few series links for programmes on later in the week. When I go into My Shows there are folders for these programmes, and when I go into each they are empty (I pressed the blue button (I think), so it only shows items recorded). However, is there any way of hiding the folder until something has been recorded. It's very confusing having folders of programme names, but there is nothing actually in them to watch.

The other question is around the linking of the two boxes. Engineer never mentioned anything about this, but after he had gone and I started playing around I noticed each box shows in the other box's menu. And I was able to select them and view 'My Shows' in the other box. I would have thought this would be off by default. Can you confirm how you can switch this feature off? And is it easy enough to just switch it on when you want to use the feature or does it have to remain on once it's activated?

Thanks
OLDGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote