View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 22:23   #2011
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Yeah yeah,

I know the point is Kuwait have a ban like this for ages, and I bet no one knew, as it isn't news worthy apparently.

So is it ok for Muslims to ban muslims? But not for America to ban muslims.......( even though they're not banning muslims as such)
I imagine it's not as big news people aren't as clued into the affairs of Kuwait as they are with America. That's certainly the case with me. I know a lot more about that's happen in Britain, Europe or America than I do Kuwait. Also, with no disrespect to Kuwait, America has a lot bigger impact on the world.

Is it ok for Muslims to ban Muslims? I think blanket bans on anyone on the grounds of their place of birth or religion is wrong. If you have two people that are exactly the same but one was born in a different place you've deemed 'wrong' then that's harsh. Although I was especially angry at the treatment of already legal migrants, I think that remains outrageous.

That I think there is a much stronger argument for controlled immigration where you prioritise people. So skilled migration first, quotas etc.

Last edited by Damien; 02-02-2017 at 22:31.