View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 14:29   #1983
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The way Trump's ban applied to greencard holders, legitimate and legal residents of the United States, was either callous or incompetent. He either did it intentionally to provoke or is was extraordinarily badly managed. It is said Bannon was the guy who wanted to ensure it applied to them so maybe it wasn't Trump himself but that hardly matters.

That deserves the strongest possible criticism. Every time something like that happens he'll get it again.
There you go. It deserves the strongest possible criticism? Really? To be fair, I don't think you mean that but that's what you've written and that's the bandwagon upon which a lot of people have jumped. I can think of many things he could do which would be deserving of far harsher criticism. The trouble is that virtually everything Trump says or does is attracting a reaction much of which is out of proportion and I think that's counter-productive because it becomes irrational and devalues the choice of words and action we ought to reserve for people far worse than Trump.