View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 17:59   #1963
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
In his first PMQs he made it clear he isnt there to trade insults and jokes so as such just asks the questions, whilst May is carrying on the tradition of just playing a comedy act to make people laugh at him.

I respect what he is trying to do, but sadly I think others will just fall for the act and see him as weak, it seems to be that for one to win PMQs you simly have to be good at not answering the questions you asked and to make people laugh at your opponent, I mean what relevance does whether corbyn is leading the country or not have to his question?

Also she needs to remember she was not elected by the electorate as leader, but inherited it from cameron.
You mean like Gordon Brown did? All she needs to remember is that she's running the country and until Labour wake up and get shot of Corbyn there is going to be no credible opposition. They're the ones letting the country down.