View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 12:01   #3455
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Linky

I know we should be wary of polls but it looks like Brexit is gaining further favour with the public.
There's a difference between wanting Brexit, and wanting a quick Brexit - quite a few people I know don't want a Brexit, but now that it has been decided we are having one, they want it to be done as quickly as possible to minimise uncertainty and to allow everyone to plan and move on.

Here is the actual question that was asked
Quote:
Respondents to the survey were asked whether they agree or disagree with the statement that the Government should trigger Article 50 “as soon as possible and get on with implementing the result of the referendum to take Britain out of the EU and in doing so take back control of our borders, laws, money and trade”.
I have to agree - it's going to happen, so let's get it done.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 23-12-2016 at 12:27.