View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 18:02   #2324
markliffen@googl
Inactive

markliffen@googl is on a distinguished roadmarkliffen@googl is on a distinguished road
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Getting fed up now . Long story short ordered 2xv6 boxes on the first day ordering went live was told then by someone on here that the order was only for 1x v6 box as my charges were 64.99 which was the 1x box price. After 20 phone calls to virgin I manage to get them to charge for 2 x v6 boxes but with an install date of the 1st Feb though not to worry if I ring up today they will get me another earlier date. So I ring up today she says she will cancel the order and redo to get a earlier date. Ok I said so she cancels order and puts new through 2x v6 boxes at a charge of 64.95 for the two which is correct as I'm on VIP and should get one box free plus bonus install date ofnthis Wed yay . So I think all sorted?. WRONG. Just had a phone call from a virgin advisor to say they noticed I had 2x v6 boxes on the order but installer can only fir one as your only allowed one v 6 per home. Managed to persuade him to not touch my order. But now I have no clue if I'll get 2xv6 or 1 total disaster from day one
markliffen@googl is offline   Reply With Quote