View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 19:39   #2245
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I suspect it can, but don't know for sure. I think with Tivo, it records from the scart socket, what is playing on Tivo. There may be some copy protection that knows that you are streaming from another box; I really don't know.
There is no SCART copy protection on recordings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
Yes but you will need a power line adapter one end in Super hub and one end in TiVo. That's the way to do it
No you don't. A direct Ethernet cable from hub to Tivo would be fine.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote