View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 20:21   #8
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Interesting that most people record live sporting events.

I record boxing when it's on either Boxnation or SKY. The show tends to last about 4 or 5 hours. Usually there's maybe 4 or 5 live fights on the card but I really only want to watch about 2 of them. Generally the chief support fight is on around 9:30pm with the main event around 10:30pm. I'll let the show run for a couple of hours and will fast forward through all the adverts and pre-fight build up of the lower fights. I'll watch maybe a round or 2 of the undercard fights but if they are boring I'll fas forward to the result. I'd say 9 times out of 10 I'm usually through all of the undercard stuff within about 45 mins and caught up with the live broadcast in time to watch the fights I want to see live. A 5 hour show watched in less than 3 hours.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote