View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 20:54   #2988
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Brexit will happen as we know but the fear is the deep divisions in this country which are happening and sadly they could take a very long time to heal IMO.
I've friends who voted differently to me and it's only a problem if you want to make it one. Vote leave won on 24th June and we've all accepted that result and moved on.
No one I know is kept awake by wild conspiracy theories of the Government not leaving the EU or thinks that because they voted leave only their views and their views alone count on the future relationship with the EU.