View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 21:36   #2898
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Or pay tariffs? What's the difference?

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
If we are going to have to accept freedom of movement and paying money to the EU for the privilege of trading with them why the hell did we just have a referendum to get away from all that? Enough of all this crazy talk a more ludicrous scenario i have yet to hear
This is the very reason I voted remain, if this is the deal, what is the fracken point!

I voted remain but we lost, but I don't want "remain light". Now we've voted out I want hard out.