View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 18:40   #1762
mot12
cf.addict

Services: V.I.P
mot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
If you are having to lose all your recordings to get a new box, you may as well take the opportunity get which ever box is going to suit you best. The discussion about coax, is because Sky Q gives you the opportunity to multi-room simply with a wi-fi signal. With Virgin Media you have to resort to getting a 2nd tivo, which many consider to be overkill and you then have to get it connected via coax and you also need a wi-fi signal for it too work as well. All part of people weighing up which way to go, especially when people are currently using multi-room options with the current Tivo scart socket which is not available with V6.
Nope, I wont be losing any recordings, when I change to a V6 soonish. Not with the set up I will have.

I know, like I also said in another post. Personally I don't see any of the thing's you mention as being a big deal.

And many people are all ready set up with cables anyway, many people have had 2 or 3 boxes for years in there set up!

Last edited by mot12; 01-12-2016 at 19:10.
mot12 is offline   Reply With Quote