View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 23:53   #3157
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
It looked as if it was ready to be added on the due date when the streams were present. I'm not really sure what the removal suggests, perhaps they were added to all networks in error and should have only been present on the test networks.. I can only say what has happened, if you want to know why it happened, it's time to refer to the crystal ball, I doubt that VM will be making any comments.
All I am saying is that the fact that VM have removed Amazon, does not necessarily mean that it won't appear. I think we place too much importance to the significance of these tests.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote