View Single Post
Old 23-11-2016, 15:05   #1143
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
And you're not in the least being prematurely negative about 2 democratic elections that didn't go your preferred way..

You are going to be apoplectic with rage when Nigel becomes the new ambassador to the US
Nah I wouldn't feel rage, I don't tend to have such visceral emotions to the news, although I do think it would be a mistake to appoint him and don't believe May will.

I am obviously negative about Trump because I don't think he has the ability, temperament or decency to be President. However he will be President and I will continue to be negative about him until he proves me wrong - I don't expect he will. I won't be the only one criticizing him and you should be more concerned about more prominent people doing so than some insignificant poster on the internet such as myself.

Although I would advise that you should focus more on the issue than the poster.