View Single Post
Old 22-11-2016, 21:26   #1134
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
That remains to be seen. Everyone seems quick to judge him before he's got there. You never know he may surprise us all and be one of the best presidents ever.

I'm not holding my breath though.
I think Trump has given us more than enough material for us to judge him on. He might suddenly reverse all that, although he is still responsible for what he has said, but his transition period hasn't given us much confidence that he will.

I think the biggest surprise will be that he means what he said. He really will spend billions on a wall, he really will attempt to make Muslims sign a registry and punish women for abortions. It's some sign of how depressing this is for some that we hope the President Elect was lying.