View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 17:20   #1215
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Too slow , unless the new update has worked!

Exactly, they really don't do themselves any favours do they.

Well, over an hour has passed and no engineer phone call or visit as promised.

I'll ring them one more time. If it's not sorted to my satisfaction, i'll be looking for some answers and something by way of an apology.

If not, i'll cancel (as per my legal advisor I informed them that I would not be entering into a new contract until I was fully happy with its performance, which VM have accepted).

After my experience today, i'd urge others to do the same
You don't need a legal advisor lol, that is what "cooling off" periods are for
They are designed to give you time to pull out without penalty if you feel the service isn't right for you.

What something as an apology would you accept? Not sure they will give you anything considering you have a V6 box before launch, mate :-)

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 17-11-2016 at 17:25.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote