View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 14:00   #1202
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileybum View Post
Since having the live chat conversation with VM i have also had an email conversation... with completely different information

"The v6 box launch has been pushed back until 16th December £99.95 and within the bundle that was offered the pricing may have changed as the pricing changes each month so at the moment I wouldn’t be able to offer the v6 if you want to go ahead with the service I can do the offer with 2 tivo500 boxes"
I'd take that with a pinch of salt, my old fruit.

The press announcement on 30 November has not been postponed, and the VM teams on the front line are not as informed as we are for much of the time.

VM remain very tight lipped about the 30 November event, and until then, the public facing staff will not receive any further information.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote