View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 15:59   #1142
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
Just spoke to retentions to get my pack cheaper. Discussed the tivos being next to useless, especially my 1tb as it keeps freezing on recordings and they said I couldn get the new v6 (I played dumb to knowing anything about it existing) on the 1st December.and would put off my deal until then if I wanted. But I've took what we were already discussed which was a replacement tivo and a new superhub3 as mine keeps dropping the 2gh. Plus he said phone back at a later date as they plan to replace all aging boxes (I've got a Samsung v+hd, and vhd) I'm guessing it will be for a price though.
Did you not mean that you couldn't get the V6 until the 1st December?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote