View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 19:01   #718
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Well, may be because Trump hasn't been under two FBI Investigations Damien, thought that should be obvious. As for the evidence, Assange is basing his findings from Clintons hacked emails.
The FBI isn't investigating Clinton for funding ISIS and Assange isn't a detective.

Anyway I know what the basis of his claim is. It isn't that money went though the foundation but that she takes donations from the same people who allegedly fund ISIS. Saudi Arabia. Now I don't actually know the extent to which the Saudis fund ISIS, this stuff always seem layered between conspiracy and truth.

However whilst Clinton receiving donations from the Saudis is a valid criticism it's also one that applies to one Donald J Trump: http://www.redstate.com/kylefoley/20...-saudi-arabia/

Quote:
Trump said they had in his last debate with HC. But no doubt the biased media would claim they haven't.
So the source for them being debunked in Donald Trump himself? I think the biased media might want more proof than that.

Quote:
Well they haven't exactly been proven true have they? I could ask when were they proven ? Anyone can make an allegation, doesn't mean they are always true and given the nature of how all these suddenly came forward, it's just a little too suspicious.
You said they had been debunked. I accept they haven't been proven. I do know he has been caught saying he likes to grab women and they can't do anything about it though. I also know he said he would produce evidence of it being fake and didn't. I know he said he would sue the New York Times for the story before backing down.

None of which amounts to proof, a respect for the concept of innocent until proven guilty that should extent to Clinton as well, but certainly makes me question this claim of those allegations being debunked.