View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 17:45   #710
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
FBI investigated and found there was nothing worth pursuing. The latest reinvestigation seems to be a political stunt. Incompetence at worst, not the criminal allegations against Trump. They are 2 rotten candidates for sure.

I wish Sanders had run. On the face of it there's no chance of a left wing politician could win in the US. However against Trump he might well have done by a larger margin than Clinton.
Yeah, via 5 immunity deals they got nothing in return for only to have one of those 5 get caught out by internet bandits, making the FBI look like Scooby Doo and gang. So in reality, there was really no investigation, Clinton was clear before the investigation had even started. IMO re-opening this isn't a political stunt, it's massive pressure on the idiot that botched it in the first place, James Comey. He's between a rock and a hard place, he is stuck in a no win scenario. He looks like an idiot for the failings the first time round and now he looks like an idiot for re-opening it.

I feel, if anyone gets indicted, caught or whatever, it'll be John Podesta and not Clinton. Clinton will take damage for it but I feel like it's all on Podesta.

It's easier to just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMsn3dfVU4

US Congressman Jim Jordan
Quote:
This is just one more thing to add to the list of things that are highly unusual about this case
Still I get the feeling if anyone is up to dodgy things and is caught out it'll be Podesta.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Julian Assange is alive

https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assan...ll-transcript/

All this mention of Pizza has lead to some very dark suggestions around the web, I'm backing well away from it, no major sources dare touch it but there's plenty of crap ones running with it.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 05-11-2016 at 17:43.